Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Mysterious Return of the Amazing Mystery Me...

Sorry for disappearing, but the last couple of weeks were somewhat overwhelming. Last weekend, we went on a road trip to Ohio to take part in the wedding of the son of one of my wife's cousins. A lot of family was there and we had a great but exhausting time. When we got back, I realized how tired I was and took this one week break.


Months ago, I had told you all that I was at work on the Creepsville Collected book. I am still hard at work on that. It's a lot more work than I expected... though it's also a lot of fun. One facet of it I can be more open about is that I'm not as fast as I used to be. I've been coloring a lot of art, which gives me lots of time to think. I've decided to make the effort to show some Sneak Peeks from the project here and there. Still, I must admit that I tend to be a bit secretive of things I am working on. It's sort of like a superstition I have where I don't want to say too much about what's coming while I'm working on it, with a fear of my giving specifics will result in my pulling a project to do some additional tinkering. I have done that before.

Still, even though Creepsville continues to move forward, I will also continue to post original comics strips/stories here. I mentioned a few weeks back, that Agents of Peril will soon return and will continue until that first story is wrapped up.

Last Halloween, I had a great time finding material that resonated with that unofficial holiday and put them up here. A lot of you really seemed to like that crazy stuff. Believe me, I have lots more that I will be showing here.



Creepsville #1 ends today, by the way. Before #2 starts, next week I'll talk about the trading cards that were bound into the first four issues. Can you dig it?

Oh, and go Blackhawks!


No comments:

Post a Comment