Saturday, May 16, 2015

Creepsville #1 Just About Done... and Monster Patrol Winding Down, Too

Time does fly, kiddies. I think that sometimes I scan with my brain in a pause mode, meaning I don't pay attention in particular to the page numbers. As usual, I was awake too early this morning to put up my posts and realized that the reprinting of the first issue of Creepsville on this Blog is almost finished. What will I do now?

As I have mentioned before, I'll begin posting pages from issue #2, but in addition to that, I feel like showing some of my new stuff. I have lot done, and even more crazy ideas beyond that stuff. Also, I will be bringing back my Agents of Peril strip. Because it has been a long time, I'm going to be redoing some of the old scans, which will be posted 2 pages at a time.

In addition to that, I want to get back to showing some intriguing bits and pieces from works in progress... not to forget my obsession with junk culture, monster movies, hot rod hearses, wild eyed women and much more.

The little cat is waking around meowing. Can trouble be far behind? Better go! Have a great week, kiddies.

Here's this week's Creepsville and Monster Patrol pages:



No comments:

Post a Comment