Sunday, September 27, 2009

Agents of Peril 7... and Rumblings of Halloween

(I have removed the image due to inferior quality.)
This week, I was digging around in the vaults downstairs looking for the original artwork for Agents of Peril (among other things), realizing quickly that my previous attempts to organize myself had failed. Still, I found some very interesting things that I'll share with you in the near future. [Here's a blatant hint: The FUPOS Agents... for those who knew me when I had hair.] The really good stuff is still down there even deeper. I'll get up the guts to push aside the iron maiden and that dusty old rack... hopefully today... and wrest that artwork from that mummy's grasp down there.

Meanwhile, work continues on my two Mystery Projects. I want to make sure I have enough done in advance before I start posting material here. The reasoning, of course, is that even if I take a break, it doesn't seem like I had.

I also have to mention that one of those things that happens when you're being creative all the time, happened to me. Yet another new idea jumped up and grabbed me. I won't let it cause me to stray, but... nope, must stay focused! I'm not sure if the world is ready for a Secret Project #3 (or me, for that matter).

Oh, and Halloween is coming quickly. I finally accepted that this pagan celebration is my fave "holiday," with Christmas a close second. I just love trying to create a spooky atmosphere. I already have some stuff waiting in anticipation of that. My initial idea was to post something Halloweenish every day of October, artwork or ephemera, but that won't happen. I want to stay on track with the new stuff while serving up tasty treats from the past. Still, October looks very promising on a number of different fronts.

No comments:

Post a Comment