Saturday, July 18, 2015

Settling Down and Accepting Change - Creepsville & Agents of Peril In Place -- F-A-B!

I have to admit that I was out of sorts all this last week. Last week was the switchover from Monster Patrol to Agents of Peril. Meanwhile, at my job (whatever it is I really do), they're literally moving everyone in the building's 7 stories. I'm staying on the secret agent level but they're moving me east two aisles. Go figure.

[Hold on... Why is it that the building exterior looks like the Lament Configuration from Hellraiser? I hope they aren't seriously considering mixing high-tech spy junk with Cenobites. Nah!]

I really don't mind change as long as it is pleasant. Change is good. Without change, stagnation comes. If you follow that long enough, you get the end of the universe.

Well before that, there is the inevitable passage of time in which the kids grow up and move away. It's nice and quiet here with them mostly gone, but sometimes you miss the chaos, seeing change before your eyes. Now, two of them may be going soon... going west to school. I'm proud of them and will miss them... but, wait, it gives me an idea. Now, Colette and I have legit excuses to go to the left coast. Sounds good to me!

While we contemplate our travel schedule, why don't you read this week's Creepsville and Agents of Peril? You'll be glad you did.



No comments:

Post a Comment