Wednesday, March 25, 2015

FInally Back on Wednesday, This Week's Monster Patrol... and Introducing Punk and Willy!


Sorry for the last two weeks without a Monster Patrol update. I'm back and hope to continue to do so for as long as I can.

Meanwhile, I decided to release a strip which might seem a bit out of the ordinary compared to my other comics. Punk and Willy is a strip I've wanted to do for years (just ask my daughter Molly, if you see her). I'm having a great time doing it.

This strip will appear irregularly on this Blog, on Saturdays or Wednesdays... or maybe any other day of the week. I will post them as I get them done or upon getting a few done. I think this intro strip gives a hint of the kind of heartwarming family entertainment only someone who isn't above using dirty jokes and exhibiting infantile behavior could do.


As for this one strip, this is probably the only time I'll take a shot at them in a Newspaper Syndicate setting. I just wanted to do this joke to start the strip going. 

That's it for today. I'm glad I'm back here with strips. There's much more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment