Saturday, January 24, 2015

01/24/2015 -- This Morning's Creepsville...

Just in case you think it's a running gag in this Blog, I must tell you that I am, in fact, really up early on Saturdays to write this rambling babble, scan the artwork and post it all, befor the sun comes up. Besides enjoying producing the Blog, I usually get up this early on weekdays to be at work by 7 a.m. I do work in an office, and must be there just in case.

After awhile, Moneypenny lets me in to see the "Old Man." I must be careful to not let him hear me calling him "Old Man." How amusing...

Next week: I warned you about him, but next Saturday, the strangest character in Creepsville will finally make his debut (from Creepsville #1, where this story came from). Wake the kids, call the National Guard, smoke 'em if you've got 'em... here comes Rugface. More on this amusing creature next week.

Meanwhile, click on and read this week's comic page and ask yourself, "What in hell happened to my roller skates?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment