Thursday, January 8, 2015

01/08/2015 -- Monster Patrol Returns!

Quite sometime ago in this very Blog, I posted a story of Monster Patrol, my homage to those old giant monster comics created by Stan Lee, Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko for Marvel pre-Fantastic Four, as well as DC Comics' original Metal Men series from co-creators Robert Kanigher and Ross Andru.

That first full Monster Patrol was published in Big Bang Comics, published by Image in black and white. So, I colored it and put it up here. To find that story and read it for yourself, go through the subject column at the right and click on Monster Patrol. All the details are there.

Please note than when you go back, the search mechanism will bring up this new story as well.

This story, which I will be serializing, was actually the first story of the MP I worked on. I plan on coloring it in full and publishing on good old fashioned paper some day. As usual, please click on the images below to see the larger version.

This will be a regular feature with pages posted every Wednesday. Also, additional strips, comics and other ephemera will appear here will be posted alongside Creepsville and MP. Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment