Wednesday, December 3, 2014

12/04/2014 -- Eddie Einstein Finish

As I mentioned before, today's Blog post brings my Eddie Einstein comic strip submission to a close. As you know, Sunday strips are usually in color, and I seem to recall coloring these two. They're probably in a box that I ahven't opened in centuries (or maybe less time than that).

I have to admit that I like these two quite a bit. Each is unique when compared to the other. I'm sure it won't surprise you that I enjoyed drawing the giant mouse-monster attack, but I also liked drawing that  cat with a number of different poses, too. I hope you enjoyed them, too.

So, maybe you're wondering what lies ahead? Besides Creepsville, there will be lots of unique art pieces to be posted. Some may be familiar while others will be all new. As I also mentioned, I do want to post some other comics here. That will start next week on Wednesday. Another challenge to myself is finding lots of Christmas stuff to put up here. I'm hoping to do so as often as my Halloween posts last October. When I started looking at some of the stuff I had, I was surprised at how much I did have. I really like Christmas, but Halloween is my favorite "holiday."

Also coming soon on Internet radio or is it podcast... the audio reunion of the editorial staff of the Eisner Award winning HERO Illustrated in a late night, live interview. I'll have further details as soon as I remember to ask about them. I'm pretty sure that the program will be on Sunday, December 14 at 10:30 pm Midwest Time. I hope I can get some sleep somewhere.

Okay, while I get to work on getting loads of stuff posted, click on the artwork below to see the larger versions. Then, check back here through the weeks ahead... Where did I put those elf costumes? Oh, I'm wearing one.






No comments:

Post a Comment