Monday, May 3, 2010

Blathering Self-Indulgence -- The 1st Anniversary of the Laughing Reindeer


Just out of curiosity, I went back this last weekend to see when my first blog entry happened here at Laughing Reindeer World Headquarters, learning (much to my surprise) that it was one year ago today. At that time, I very quietley signed up to Blogspot and posted a nothing bit of smoke about the new site.

In the year that was, I wrote articles devoted to the Mexican Aztec Mummy movies and my favorite 70s TV horror films, brought back my Agents of Peril online strip, relaunched Creepsville (in color) this last weekend, talked monsters in my irregular Confessions of a Monster Kid columns, started teasing about something called Secret Project #1 (still working on it), actually got my wife to read a few things here and there on the blog, wrote about the creative motivation of real-life close brushes with death, corresponded with new and old friends and had general good monster-oriented fun, despite the unusual title for the Blog.

Here's to year 2 and beyond... I can hardly wait to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment