Saturday, September 5, 2009

One More... Wait, Make That Two More Teaser Images




Still hard at work on my comic projects... despite some completely exhausting situations resulting from my "Day Job." I find that doing some comics work when I get home from a long day is just perfect for relieving stress.

I have to admit that I like giving glimpses of what's happening... particularly from what I've been calling Secret Project #1. Honestly, the images I've shown are being used but are totally misleading. That's all I can really say right now.

In addition, I think this will be the last of the teases before I have something really solid to show you.

Good luck trying to figure out how these two images relate to each other. They do, though. I should also add that I am aware that the artwork on Foxy's is unbalanced, squiggley, whatever. That was done on purpose.

In the meantime, have a great and safe Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment