Thursday, June 12, 2014

What About That Creepsville Thing?

Those of you longtime readers of this Blog probably will recall through the last few years, I've had lots of technical difficulties with my computer, which resulted in my disappearance from this Blog. Once again, the computer problems returned, this time taking out a computer that I have had for 10 years. 10 years is a long time for a computer, and this one was the same that I wrote material for Cinescape Online.

We finally got a new computer, but there were more problems ahead. Then, my scanner broke... another old device that just went as far as it could and then stopped. Anyway, enough bellyaching. I'm still working on the Creepville Collected book and resumed work on my Agents of Peril online comic strip. Both of these will be previewed or serialized here.

I'm also working on a couple of other projects, which I hope to debut or tease here.

Honestly, I also needed a break from the Blog anyway, while I tried to figure out what I wanted to do. Blogs can be time consuming, but I also found them to be as fun as doing a fanzine, with better production values. After putting some thought into it, my plans feel pretty good to me. Some things will disappear while other things stay alongside new stuff. I hope that you'll enjoy them as well. Feel free to comment on them.

Thanks for your questions, comments, praise and opinions from before. Hope you like what's coming next.

My wife always asks me to smile, and I tell her I am smiling. In this picture? Yes, I'm smiling.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment