Saturday, December 12, 2009

Creepsville & Aztec Mummy T-Shirts





It's the holiday season and... you know that means some kind of plug. Okay, but this year you can give something that may well completely confuse someone you love. At the very least, they might say, "Where on Earth did you get that?!"

So, I'm serving up 3 swell shirt images to wear proudly: 2 different Creepsville designs and... dare I say it... yes, I'll say it... the Aztec Mummy. These shirts (and other stuff) are being offered through Cafe Press, which I've seen good work done with my stuff previously.

Click on the images here to see the larger versions. If you're interested in buying them, click on any of these links below.

Creepsville

I'm From Creepsville

The Robot Vs. The Aztec Mummy

Meanwhile, I'm interested in getting some feedback. The Laughing Reindeer is primarily a focus point for my creativety, but I also believe in the idea of "Find something you really like doing and then find a way to make a living doing it." Honestly, I don't think just selling t-shirts will do that, and I'm actually having some fun regardless.

Fear not, this page is not a catalog, but from time to time I will be serving up some other shirt ideas (among other things) I've been thinking about and put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment