Thursday, November 19, 2009

Laughing Reindeer At War Update

I’m still dealing with virus problems, I guess. It seemed like everytime I thought it was over with, I connected to something and my Avast program kicked in with a siren and a voice telling me something like, “Warning! Warning! Avast has detected a Virus!” More often than not, it was a pain-in-the-arse, friggen Trojan virus that I can’t seem to beat, no matter what anti-virus, anti-malware programs I try. This virus has beaten Search and Destroy and Malwarebytes programs, either stopping them from operating at all or just evading their system scans.

But all of a sudden today, I was able to reconnect to Blogger. Is it possible? Will it work? It seems so. I hope so!!!

So, this also gives me a chance to give a shout out to one of my best buddies in the world: Roy Ware. If my virus issues start again, Roy’s going to help me post my stuff. If you haven’t seen Roy’s Black Sun site, check it out via the link in the right column of this page.

In fact, check out Roy’s story on his son Christian’s encounter with Toho film legend Kenji Sahara. It’s a story that any Monster Kid will dig… and you might even get a little misty-eyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment