Saturday, August 8, 2009

Teaser Image From Mystery Project #1


Sorry for being so mum regarding the name of one of the projects I'm working on right now. Still, I have to admit that I can hardly wait to show it to you. So, I will now, sorta...

What I've posted here is a teaser from the project, a piece of art that is slightly misleading... though I won't say why.

It's also a piece that isn't quite finished yet. Just like I do with my inks, I like to go in and tighten things up. There's lots of tweeking left to do, but I wanted to give you all a little taste. What may surprise those of you who've seen my earlier stuff is a lack of inks. Okay, the black suit was inked and, honestly, so was the whole thing... but not the whole thing.

That's all I can show for now. Just a little bit more time and you can see what I've been up to.

Meanwhile, feel free to give me your 2 cents on this unfinished piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment