Saturday, May 22, 2010

Is This Really Agents of Peril #29!!?

Yes, it is... and that's all I'm gonna say for now.

Also, Nightmare City is back with the 7th page of the comic's first story.

As for Creepsville... well, I hate making excuses after posting what I hoped to do with this Blog, but here's the deal: I'm still coloring the page that would have gone up today. I'll post it next week. My excuse is life... working the day job, being a dad, working around the house, and hanging out with my wife. It will be done and posted here next week. After that, I'll just cross my fingers.

In fact, two weeks from today, the page will take a break, because the whole family is participating in the Avon Breast Cancer marathon walk in Chicago. Colette's sister, Chris, is in the walk. We'll be making sure she has water and food along the way.

As usual, click on the images on this page and the much larger versions will appear as if by magic before your bedazzled eyes.
See you next week on Memorial Day weekend. And as H.R. Pufnstuf said, "Keep those cards and letters comin'."

No comments:

Post a Comment